PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
|Who is responsible?
|CORES LIFE, S.L.
Contact telephone number: 687 753 704
Postal address: Lugar de Cores, 2 – San Juan de Barcala, 15863 A Baña (A Coruña)
|What is the purpose of the treatment?
orrect administrative management of the interested parties who leave their contact information through our contact form.
Data retention periods or criteria:
The data is only kept for as long as it is necessary to attend to the contact request made. If it subsequently results in a contractual relationship with our entity, they will be kept only during the period during which it elapses.
|What is the basis that legitimizes the treatments?
The legal basis of the treatment is:
The express consent of the user
Obligation or not to provide data and consequences of not doing so:
We only collect data that is necessary to properly organize the service.
For these purposes, in the event that they do not provide us with the necessary data, we will not be able to meet the request for contact or budget.
|To whom do we provide your data?
As a general rule, we do not communicate the information collected from our customers to any unauthorized third party.
Yes, it may happen that there are communications of information from third parties affected by our treatment to our clients-companies for directly related statistical reasons.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may communicate information to public bodies or entities that, with competence in the matter, require us to do so.
|What rights do you have?
You can exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation of treatment, and/or portability of your data.
· You can exercise your rights by email, postal mail or in person.
· You have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time without any reason.
· You also have the right to complain to the control authority (AEPD, through the website www.aepd.es)
Where do we get your data from?
What’s your origin?
All the data that our company handles are obtained directly from the interested party, his legal representative or a third party who legitimately acts on his behalf.
To optimize our services, this Site, email messages, online services, advertisements and interactive applications may use “cookies”.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file (small file) that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages, normally made up of letters and numbers, sent by our website’s server to the cookie file of your browser. Cookies allow our website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your computer and to remember your presence when a new connection is established between our server and your browser. The main purpose of a cookie is to allow our server to present personalized web pages that can turn the visit to the website of The Web into an individual experience adjusted to personal preferences.
What type of cookies does this Site use?
1.) The Web uses two types of cookies on this Site depending on the length of stay:
– Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser while you are on our website. These cookies are necessary for certain applications or functions and allow this Site to function properly.
– Persistent cookies: favor the user experience (for example, offering personalized browsing). These cookies remain in your browser for a longer period of time. This period depends on the settings you have entered in your browser. Persistent cookies allow information to be transferred to this Site’s server each time you visit it. They are also known as tracking cookies.
2.) Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained is processed, this Site uses the following types of cookies:
– Technical cookies: These are those that allow you to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as traffic control and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, apply for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for the diffusion of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: These are those that allow you to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in your terminal (for example, the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc).
– Analysis Cookies: These are those that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
– Advertising cookies: These are those that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the offer of advertising spaces on the website in the most efficient way possible, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make of our website. To do this, we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage, in the most efficient way possible, the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, may be included on this Site from which provide the requested service. These cookies store information on your behavior obtained through continuous observation of your browsing habits, which allows us to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Own cookies used on the web (include specific cookies):
|Purpose of the cookie
|Description of the purpose of the cookie
3. Third party cookies
Third-party cookies used on the web (include specific cookies):
|Purpose of the cookie
|Description of the purpose of the cookie
4. Monitoring and Analysis
For the continuous optimization of its marketing communications, the Web uses the analytical software Google Analitycs. This technology allows to know the online behavior of the visitor in terms of time, geographic location and use of this Site. The information is collected through pixel tags and/or tracking cookies. This information is anonymous, it is not linked to personal data and the Web does not share it with third parties for their independent use. All information necessary for analysis is stored on servers at Google.
5. Enabling and disabling cookies and similar resources
Please remember that certain features and full functionality of this Site may not be available after disabling cookies.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
– Firefox from here:http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
– Chrome from here:http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
– Explorer from here:http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
– Safari from here:http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
– Opera from here: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
6. Changes to our policies
Any changes that we may introduce in the future in our policy will be communicated on this page.
You can also contact us to access any personal information we have collected through this Site or to exercise your right to rectify, block or cancel this information.
Consult our Legal Notice to know all the data referring to the owner of the Web.
The Web makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that the content of the Site is accurate and current.